Twitter List Timeline
The Twitter List Timeline Component allows Studio Users to include a live feed of any Twitter list in an app.
Add Twitter List Timeline Component to a Page
- Create or open an existing app.
- Click the Edit Pencil on a Page.
- Click the Green + Icon, located in the bottom right corner.
- Either scroll to Twitter List Timeline in the list or begin typing Twitter List Timeline to search the list.
Select Twitter List Timeline Component. The Twitter List Timeline Component will appear at the bottom of the Content list in the left-hand column. The Twitter List Timeline Properties will appear in the right-hand column.
Twitter List Timeline Properties
The Twitter List Timeline Component has the following properties:
Pro Tip: It is a best practice to use only letters without spaces for the Component Id. Symbols, spaces, and numbers are not recommended.
Twitter List Vanity URL - To find a Twitter List Vanity URL: Copy the list URL and go to publish.twitter.com; Here you will paste the copied Twitter List URL and hit enter; Twitter will let you copy this full embed code but you only need the url portion of the code provided.
Watch the video for more tips and help on using Twitter Components.
Twitter List Timeline Placement Settings
The Placement Settings for the Component sets which column(s) the Component will appear. Each Page of the app can have a different number of columns that are set in the Layout section of the Page Settings. The following Placement Settings are available for this Component:
- Column Start - Sets the column where the Component will start.
- Column Span - Sets how many columns the Component will span.
- Padding - Sets how much space will appear on the top, bottom, left, and right of the Component. When building a Page with multiple Components, the Padding will determine the overall spacing between Components.
- Display Mode - Sets how the Component is displayed. If Both is selected, the Component will always show. Both are the default option. If Optimal is selected, the Component will only show if the browser supports the app. The main supported browsers are Chrome and Safari. If Degraded is selected, the Component will only show if the browser does not support the app. The main unsupported browser is Internet Explorer.