Managing Component Sets
Component Sets are groupings of similar Components, managed in the Command Center. For example, the Data Visualization Component Set contains three Components providing Studio Users with a variety of ways to display data. Similarly, the Ionic Form Component Set contains several Components that enable Studio Users to create a wide range of forms with diverse field types.
Command Center Administrators determine which Component Sets are shared with a Studio. Command Center Administrators cannot revoke a Studio’s access to a Component Set if the Studio has an existing app using the Component Set.
Understanding Component Set Details
Command Center users can track how many apps are using a Component Set, when the Component Set was last modified, and its version history.
- Total # of Apps - Number of apps across all Studios under this Command Center using the Component Set. This includes apps in all stages: Draft, Editing, Published, and Empty.
- Total Running Versions - Number of versions of the Component Set used by Published Apps across all Studio under this Command Center.
- Current Version - The most current version of the Component Set available to the Command Center.
Managing Studio Access to a Component Set
- Click on Component Sets in the left panel.
- Click on the Component Set.
- Click on the Pencil Icon in the Sharing section. A modal window will open and display all Studios available under the Command Center. A checked checkbox indicates the Studios with access to the Component Set. A Studio with a checkbox greyed-out indicates an app is currently using the Component Set so access cannot be revoked.
- Click the Checkbox next to the Studio to share or unshare the Component Set with that specific Studio.
- Click Save to make changes or Cancel to abandon the changes.
Note: If a Studio is greyed-out indicating access cannot be revoked, then all apps using the Component Set must be deleted before access can be revoked.