There is one Page available for Command Center Administrators to share with a Studio: Page Builder. Command Center Administrators cannot revoke a Studio’s access to Page Builder if the Studio has an existing app using Page Builder.
Understanding Page Details
Command Center Users can track how many apps are currently using Page Builder, when Page Builder was last modified, and its version history.
- Total # of Apps - Number of apps across all Studios under this Command Center using Page Builder. This includes apps in all stages: Draft, Editing, Published, and Empty.
- Total Running Versions - Number of versions of Page Builder used by Published Apps across all Studio under this Command Center.
- Current Version - The most current version of Page Builder available to the Command Center.
Managing Studio Access to Pages
- Click on Pages in the left panel.
- Click on Page Builder.
- Click on the Pencil Icon in the Sharing section. A modal window will open and display all Studios available under the Command Center. A checked checkbox indicates the Studios with access to the Page. A Studio with a checkbox greyed-out indicates an app is currently using the Page so access cannot be revoked.
- Click the Checkbox next to the Studio to share or unshare the Page with that specific Studio.
- Click Save to make changes or Cancel to abandon the changes.
Note: If a Studio is greyed-out indicating access cannot be revoked, then all apps using the Page must be deleted before access can be revoked.