Form Field: Text
The Text Form Field allows Studio Users to add a text to the a Form. It does not tie to a Connected Data Source.
Add Text to a Form
- Login to the Studio and click Content.
- Create a new Form using the Green Plus Sign or click on an existing Form.
- Connect your Form to the applicable Connected Data Source and Table.
- Click on the Green Plus Sign and select the Dropdown Form Field.
- Input the applicable Properties for the Text Form Field.
- Add any other applicable Form Fields to the Form.
- Publish once you're ready to make the Form available to Apps within the Studio.
Text Form Field Properties
The Text Form Field has the following properties:
Pro Tip: It is a best practice to use only letters without spaces for the Component Id. Symbols, spaces, and numbers are not recommended.
- Text - Sets the text that should appear in the Form.
- Half Width - Toggles on or off to determine if the Form Field spans the full width of the Form or only half of the form's width.