Form Field: Checkbox
The Checkbox Form Field allows Studio Users to add a checkbox to a Form that an app end user can check or uncheck when submitting a Form. To use a Checkbox Form Field, a Column in the applicable Table must have the Data Type set to Checkbox.
Add a Checkbox to a Form
- Login to the Studio and click Content.
- Create a new Form using the Green Plus Sign or click on an existing Form.
- Connect your Form to the applicable Connected Data Source and Table.
- Click on the Green Plus Sign and select the Checkbox Form Field.
- Select the applicable Connected Data Field. The selected Connected Data Field must have the Data Type set to Checkbox in the Table.
- Input the applicable Properties for the Checkbox Form Field.
- Add any other applicable Form Fields to the Form.
- Click Publish once you're ready to make the Form available to Apps within the Studio.
Checkbox Form Field Properties
The Checkbox Form Field has the following properties:
Pro Tip: It is a best practice to use only letters without spaces for the Component Id. Symbols, spaces, and numbers are not recommended.
- Connected Data Field - Select the Connected Data Field from the dropdown. Columns must be set up previously in the Connected Data Source in Table Builder to appear in this list.
- Label Text - Sets the text that appears next to the Form Field.
- Required Input - Toggles on or off to make the Form Field a required field to submit the Form.
- Default Selected - Toggles on or off to display the Checkbox as checked when the Form is initially loaded in an App.
- Half Width - Toggles on or off to determine if the Form Field spans the full width of the Form or only half of the form's width.