March 4, 2021
We believe making amazing apps shouldn’t be hard or require code. That’s why our team is continually adding functionality to give you what you need to make and enhance amazing apps.
New Additions to the Lumavate Library
New Integrations, Components + Features
Our Library Development team has been on fire. Fourteen new Components were added to the Library in this release.
- Calendly Popup Fab
- Drift Fab
- Expandable Card
- Google Maps Location
- Google Maps To/From Location
- iframe Embed
- Native Footer Share
- Text Only Card
- Twitter Handle Timeline
- Twitter Hashtag Button
- Twitter List Timeline
Catch up on how to use each of these Components with one of our live training webinars. Check out our full Events calendar.
- You need quick answers when building an app. We want to help. So, we added live Chat with our Customer Success team in the Studio and Command Center. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. You can also search Lumavate’s help content within the Chat integration as well!
- Knowing who on your team edited and published each app is important. The App Publish History shows a log of each app’s publish history, along with the name of the Studio User who published it and any notes they included upon publishing.
- We simplified how you add a new page to an app. We also incorporated some smart logic to pages. Now, the first page added to all new apps is automatically set to the home page. It’s the small things.
- We made a lot of performance improvements to the backend app publishing process. Basically, it’s faster and that’s better for you.
More Resources to Help You Build Apps Faster
- The App Gallery is live and full of Starter Kit Apps for a variety of use cases that can be added to your Studio to further accelerate your app-building. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get any of the following Starter Kits added to your Studio.
* Premium Starter Kits require a paid subscription plan of Standard, Professional, or Enterprise. Information about available Subscription Plans is available here. The Employee Communications and Network Communications Starter Kits also require Premium Support and a required implementation fee.
- Ever see an app design you want to copy? Yeah, us too. We curated a Design Gallery that breaks down how to create coveted designs for your next app with Lumavate. And, on top of design inspiration, we’re serving up a crash course on how to customize Components.
Check out the video below to learn even more about what’s included in this release!