The TikTok Video is part of the Social Media Component Set. It embeds a TikTok Video into an app.
Add a TikTok Video to a Page
- Create or open an existing app.
- Click the Edit Pencil on a Page.
- Click the Green + Icon, located in the bottom right corner.
- Either scroll to TikTok Video in the list or begin typing TikTok Video to search the list.
TikTok Video. The TikTok Video Component will appear at the bottom of the Content list in the left-hand column. The TikTok Video Properties will appear in the right-hand column.
TikTok Video Properties
The TikTok Video Component has the following properties:
Pro Tip: It is a best practice to use only letters without spaces for the Component Id. Symbols, spaces, and numbers are not recommended.
- TikTok Video Embed URL - Enter the TikTok Video post's embed URL as it appears in the Embed Code.
- In TikTok, click Share on a TikTok Video post.
- Click Embed.
- Copy the TikTok Video URL as it appears within the quotation marks.
TikTok Video Placement Settings
The Placement Settings for the Component sets which column(s) the Component will appear. Each Page of the app can have a different number of columns that are set in the Layout section of the Page Settings. The following Placement settings are available for this Component:
- Column Start - Sets the column where the Component will start.
- Column Span - Sets how many columns the Component will span.
- Padding - Sets how much space will appear on the top, bottom, left, and right of the Component. When building a Page with multiple Components, the Padding will determine the overall spacing between Components.
- Display Mode - Sets how the Component is displayed. If Both is selected, the Component will always show. Both are the default option. If Optimal is selected, the Component will only show if the browser supports the app. The main supported browsers are Chrome and Safari. If Degraded is selected, the Component will only show if the browser does not support the app. The main unsupported browser is Internet Explorer.