The Pinterest Pin Component is part of the Social Media Component Set. It embeds a Pinterest Pin within an app.
Add a Pinterest Pin to a Page
- Create or open an existing app.
- Click the Edit Pencil on a Page.
- Click the Green + Icon, located in the bottom right corner.
- Either scroll to Pinterest Pin in the list or begin typing Pinterest Pin to search the list.
Pinterest Pin. The Pinterest Pin Component will appear at the bottom of the Content list in the left-hand column. The Pinterest Pin Properties will appear in the right-hand column.
Pinterest Pin Properties
The Pinterest Pin Component has the following properties:
Pro Tip: It is a best practice to use only letters without spaces for the Component Id. Symbols, spaces, and numbers are not recommended.
- Pinterest Pin URL - Enter the Pinterest Pin web address as it appears in a browser.
- Pin Size - Sets the size of the Pinterest Pin. Choose from the dropdown list: Large, Medium, Small.
- Pin Alignment - Sets the alignment of the Pinterest Pin. Choose from the dropdown list: Center, Left, Right.
Pinterest Pin Placement Settings
The Placement Settings for the Component sets which column(s) the Component will appear. Each Page of the app can have a different number of columns that are set in the Layout section of the Page Settings. The following Placement settings are available for this Component:
- Column Start - Sets the column where the Component will start.
- Column Span - Sets how many columns the Component will span.
- Padding - Sets how much space will appear on the top, bottom, left, and right of the Component. When building a Page with multiple Components, the Padding will determine the overall spacing between Components.
- Display Mode - Sets how the Component is displayed. If Both is selected, the Component will always show. Both are the default option. If Optimal is selected, the Component will only show if the browser supports the app. The main supported browsers are Chrome and Safari. If Degraded is selected, the Component will only show if the browser does not support the app. The main unsupported browser is Internet Explorer.