The Pinterest Profile Component is part of the Social Media Component Set. It highlights a Pinterest user's social media profile within an app.
Add a Pinterest Profile to a Page
- Create or open an existing app.
- Click the Edit Pencil on a Page.
- Click the Green + Icon, located in the bottom right corner.
- Either scroll to Pinterest Profile in the list or begin typing Pinterest Profile to search the list.
Pinterest Profile. The Pinterest Profile Component will appear at the bottom of the Content list in the left-hand column. The Pinterest Profile Properties will appear in the right-hand column.
Pinterest Profile Properties
The Pinterest Profile Component has the following properties:
Pro Tip: It is a best practice to use only letters without spaces for the Component Id. Symbols, spaces, and numbers are not recommended.
- Pinterest User URL - Enter the Pinterest Profile web address as it appears in a browser.
- Display Style - Sets the size of the Pinterest Profile. Choose from the dropdown list: Header, Sidebar, Square.
Pinterest Profile Placement Settings
The Placement Settings for the Component sets which column(s) the Component will appear. Each Page of the app can have a different number of columns that are set in the Layout section of the Page Settings. The following Placement settings are available for this Component:
- Column Start - Sets the column where the Component will start.
- Column Span - Sets how many columns the Component will span.
- Padding - Sets how much space will appear on the top, bottom, left, and right of the Component. When building a Page with multiple Components, the Padding will determine the overall spacing between Components.
- Display Mode - Sets how the Component is displayed. If Both is selected, the Component will always show. Both are the default option. If Optimal is selected, the Component will only show if the browser supports the app. The main supported browsers are Chrome and Safari. If Degraded is selected, the Component will only show if the browser does not support the app. The main unsupported browser is Internet Explorer.